POWER 96.5 FACEBOOK POWERBALL / MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT CONTEST RULES:
All standard POWER 96.5 rules apply...
1) Listeners on the POWER 96.5 Facebook page will be given the option to SHARE the photo of the Powerball / Mega Millions Jackpot ticket in order to be in the running to win. Listeners Facebook profile must be public, or else the management of the POWER 96.5 page will not be able to see their entry, and therefor, will automatically be ineligible to win.
2) If the ticket shown on the POWER 96.5 Facebook page is the winning ticket of the Powerball / Mega Millions Jackpot Lottery, Mike FM judges will then pick one winner at random from everyone who shared the picture. All eligible names will be printed and put into a blind drawing done by a staff member of MacDonald Broadcasting Company-Lansing. The name drawn will be the winner.
3) The winner will then be announced on the POWER 96.5 Facebook page. The winner then has 30 days to claim their prize. If the winnner does not claim their prize within 30 days of the announcement, they will forfeit their prize, and MacDonald Broadcasting Company-Lansing will then do another drawing.
4) If the Powerball / Mega Millions Jackpot lottery ticket is the winning ticket that is shown on the POWER 96.5 page, the Facebook winner that MacDonald Broadcasting Company-Lansing will choose, will receive half of the prize amount of the jackpot won. (i.e. Jackpot amount = $500 Million, winner would receive $250 Million)
5) Prize is non transferable. Prize will be awarded in a form of a check.
6) The winner must be a resident of the state of Michigan, or else they are ineligible to qualify.
7) Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes that apply to the amount of money they win.
8) Check will be issued to winner upon MacDonald Broadcasting's receipt of funds from the Powerball / Mega Millions lottery.